Flea Treatment Preparation
Our treatment is not guaranteed, so your preparation is the key to a successful treatment.
- It is best to have all pets at veterinarian. They must be off of all treated areas until they are dry.
- All small items should be off of floors, furniture, and lawn where being treated.
- Thoroughly clean and vacuum all floors and furnishings prior to treatment.
- Make arrangements to be out of your home for 2 hours after treatment to allow all surfaces to dry.
- Leave your A/C at a cooler setting. Cooler and drier is better.
- Lawn needs to be mowed 4-5 days prior to treatment.
- Wash and dry or replace pet bedding.
- Repeat for all subsequent treatments