Bed Bug Preparation
Our treatment is not guaranteed, so your preparation is the key to a successful treatment.
- Remove all small items from target room, especially within 3 feet of the bed, including all items under the bed.
- Remove all bedding and mattress covers. Put beddings through wash and dry cycle.
- Stand your mattress and box spring on their side so we have full access to all. We will need to open and treat inside box spring.
- Thoroughly vacuum floors.
- Using the attachment, vacuum in detail all edges, seams, holes, drawers, and any areas suspected of harboring bed bugs.
- Any couches and chairs harboring bed bugs will also need to be vacuumed in detail.
- Verify A/C is working properly. (cooler & drier is better)
- Wash and dry suspected clothing.
- Clean luggage, backpacks, stuffed animals, pillows, etc. appropriately.
- Move suspected furniture away from wall at least 1 foot to allow access to all sides.
- Repeat for all subsequent treatments.